At Cranial Technologies we’re not just reshaping heads, we’re reshaping lives. Our number one priority is our patients and their families. Families choose us because of the different kind of healthcare experience we offer through exceptional customer service, superior outcomes using the DOC Band® and a passion for the babies we treat.
The Marketing Coordinator plays an integral part in supporting the implementation of our marketing programs through project management, a high level of organization and a focus on the details. Additionally, our Marketing Coordinator will have ownership of our marketing materials inventory and will work closely with our corporate, clinical and sales teams to provide those materials as needed.
- Support marketing team initiatives and collaborate on program creation and execution.
- Assist in the writing, editing and proofreading of both traditional and digital content.
- Update web content on corporate brand site.
- Administer NetPromoter surveys.
- Oversee the production and shipping of marketing and identity materials for corporate office, clinics and sales teams including stationary, business cards, etc.
- Administration of collateral material printing and distribution; maintain company collateral materials and implement changes and revisions when necessary following company protocol.
- Coordination of trade shows, including shipping booths and materials, and working with sales reps to facilitate successful participation at event, identifying venues, etc.
- Work with outside vendors for production and drop shipment of sales collateral.
- Manage or assist with ad-hoc marketing or company projects as needed.
- Create and execute periodic social media and blog posts.
- A Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator), WordPress and strong computer skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Deadline and detail-oriented with proven project and organizational skills.
- 2+ years’ experience in a fast-paced organization.
- Experience marketing to medical professionals.
- Digital marketing knowledge.
- Knowledge of web-based email and webinar tools.
- Ability to adapt to change and continuously juggle multiple projects at varying stages of completion with successful results.
- Ability to work effectively with entire marketing, sales and clinical education staff to complete new marketing initiatives
- Located in the Phoenix area preferred
Benefits Package for Cranial Technologies:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with a Matching Program
- 3.5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance