We are currently accepting applications for a IT Support Specialist to assist in supporting 70+ clinics nationwide along with our two corporate offices located in Tempe. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who work well in both individual and team situations. We provide both remote and onsite technical support. The IT Specialist is responsible for incident management and front-line customer service. These responsibilities require a base-level knowledge of many types of technologies with the ability to provide superior customer satisfaction.
Our staff is offered challenging opportunities to work in a wide variety of technical environments, including state of the art 3D imaging hardware and software. This allows us to work with many types of systems and technology solutions. Our team structure allows us to provide a supportive environment and encouraging career growth for our staff.
• Experience with Windows 7/8/10
• Configure phones, VOIP, and mobile devices.
• Provide Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP support.
• Image and deploy new computers and break/fix computers.
• Contact vendor technical support for warranty and repairs.
• Apply OS and software patches on a regular basis.
• Perform hardware/software installations and upgrades.
• Run computer diagnostics.
• Provide network support for LAN/WAN and wireless networks.
• Complete IT service requests through the help desk ticketing system.
• Provide telephone, in-person, and remote support to end-users.
• Assists with installing all technology equipment and processes required to open new clinics.
• Provide assistance for IT related projects.
• Conduct new user IT orientation training.
• Maintain inventory and asset management.
• Ensure HIPPA compliance is maintained.
• Maintain and update IT knowledge base.
Experience with the following is a plus:
• Experience providing IT support in the healthcare field.
• Cisco product knowledge, experience, and support.
• Basic understanding of network designs and protocols.
• Experience with Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 environments
• Office 365 Management
Skills and Education:
• Minimum 2 years of recent IT Help Desk experience.
• A+ certification preferred.
• Associates degree in Information Technology or related field highly desired.
• Proficient knowledge of all desktop hardware, software, and applications.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and accomplish all given tasks in a timely manner.
• Professional demeanor with a positive attitude
• Superior customer service and communication skills.
• Ability to thrive and contribute in a positive team environment.
• Must be self-motivated.
Benefits Package for Cranial Technologies:
• Medical and Dental Insurance.
• 401k Retirement Plan
• 3.5 Weeks Paid Time Off
• Life Insurance
• Short/Long Term Disability Insurance