Does the thought of being on the leading edge of the media industry excite you? Have you ever wanted to help shape the future of a new team? We are looking for a Programmatic Trader with 1-2 years of experience to join our C-K Chicago team.
About the role:
- Responsible for creating, managing, and optimizing programmatic campaigns for a broad array of accounts across the C-K network
- Learn to understand how to translate media objectives and strategies into programmatic campaign recommendations and strategies across multiple platforms (video, display, social, native)
- Leverage data and insights from programmatic platforms and planning and forecasting tools within DSPs to inform campaign recommendations, budgets, and bid strategies
- Execute campaign set up and trafficking within DSPs, with a working knowledge of how third-party ad servers, measurement technologies, and ad verification technologies are implemented
- Make optimization recommendations based on programmatic campaign insights designed to drive against campaign KPIs
- Manage all operational aspects of the programmatic campaign, from campaign set up, tagging, and launch through reporting and billing reconciliation
- Serve as a key member of C-K’s programmatic center of excellence, and maintain a strong depth of knowledge in the programmatic landscape
- Preferably holds a Bachelor’s Degree within a quantitative field like Mathematics, Statistics, etc.
- Any experience managing programmatic or paid search campaigns is a plus
- Ability to provide clear communication to collaborate with media planning teams on programmatic strategies, campaign performance, and expected deliverables
- Interested in learning more about the programmatic space and the capabilities of current DSP partners and able to make recommendations against campaign objectives
- You’re an analytical thinker that loves using data to inform decisions