C-K is one of the largest independent, totally integrated agencies in the country with over $700 million in billings, nearly $400 million in media assets under management and 61% of revenue from digital.
With a mission to Make Friends, Not Ads®, C-K has built a reputation for changing perception and behaviors that lead to purchasing action for brands. It’s how we helped Porsche achieve 10 years of consecutive record-breaking growth, how Corona became the #1 import and Pacifico grew 19% in a single year.
We’ve done it by interconnecting an ever-expanding range of disciplines from strategic branding to digital, social, analytics, media/programmatic, SEM, PR, UX and more.
Major brands include Alzheimer’s Association, Cedar Fair Entertainment Company (Knott’s Berry Farm, Cedar Point and additional properties), Cintas, Corona Extra, Marzetti Salad Dressing (plus 15 brands), Pacifico Beer, Porsche and Tropicana.
C-K is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive agency that’s built around respect, collaboration, creativity, and inspiration. We believe an inclusive environment allows us all to create the most compelling work in this industry.
About C-K Milwaukee:
Milwaukee is the birthplace of C-K. Back in 1898, two bicycling enthusiasts—Cody Cramer and Bill Krasselt—started a newsletter about their passion. As that passion became a nationwide craze, advertisers wanted to promote their goods in the newsletter, but most of them didn’t have agencies to help create the ads. Cody and Bill seized the entrepreneurial opportunity and C-K was born.
Today, that spirit is alive and kicking among our team of seasoned marketers, communications and public relations professionals and top creative talent who serve clients from a variety of industries. Whether we are creating award-winning experiences for the Milwaukee Public Library or launching major national campaigns for Cintas, Cat’s Pride, Saputo (cheese brands such as Stella, Montchevre, Black Creek, Salemville and Great Midwest) and many others, we leverage best-in-class strategies in digital and social media, marketing, advertising and public relations to engage the right audience for each client.
And, this team loves Milwaukee so much that they are dedicated to giving back to the community. Each year they put countless time, funds and labor into charities and non-profits such as St. John’s Open Door Café, Milwaukee Public Museum, Sojourner Family Peace Center, Movember and several others.
Assistant Media Planner
C-K is currently looking for an Assistant Media Planner to be a part of our growing Milwaukee team. This is an exciting opportunity to learn various aspects of media as it relates to planning for both traditional and digital media.
About the role:
- Responsible for learning media planning fundamentals by asking questions and being involved across all accounts
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with client teams on digital reporting, optimizations and insights
- The Assistant Media Planner will be further developing their media math, writing, presentation, data pulling and synthesis and problem solving skills
- You’ll be responsible for analyzing and interpreting data for key insights that drive informed decisions for plan development
- Develop RFPs by providing necessary details and allowing vendors to put forth options that meet our criteria and connect with the consumer
- You’ll gain exposure to media tools such as DCM, ComScore, MRI-Simmons, Kantar
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, business or related field
- You’re successful at working collaboratively with a variety of people in different capacities
- You have a proactive approach to work, take initiative in problem-solving and critical thinking, and you go “beyond the task”
- You’re proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, & Word and have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Fast-paced and fun, with a good sense of humor!