- CoreLogic requires a continual stream of top operating talent to support a growing high performing business. As our business evolves, there exists an opportunity to bring in talent from other industries and disciplines to accelerate transformation, innovation and drive to top performance.
- The Leadership Program (LeaP) is a rotational program designed for junior military officers transitioning from the military. LeaP provides accelerated development to leadership roles within CoreLogic. Composed of three unique rotations, the LeaP Associate will have the opportunity to learn the foundational operations of the business, participate in quality and process improvement and ultimately advance to leadership and/or other high impact roles at the completion of the program. Each rotation will build from a complexity level, as well as provide an opportunity to learn our business as you support impactful and timely deliverables.
- Over the course of the program LeaP Associates will also receive formal development training for industry knowledge, core business skills, and management abilities.
Rotation 1: Project/ Product Management
- Learn about CoreLogic and deep-dive into our various business units and functions through an in-depth orientation and organizational assimilation.
- Assigned to business unit; build business knowledge and garner practical experience through assigned deliverables.
- Strong focus on process orientation, including analysis and implementing recommendations for process improvement.
Rotation 2: Project Management
- Deepen business knowledge as you rotate into a new business group with new defined deliverables.
- Foster operational excellence through the application of procedural knowledge gained in rotation one.
- Develop training and supervisor skills through targeted, formalized training and workshops.
- Rotation 3: Leadership Role
- Demonstrate leadership capability through direct management
- Develop management abilities through targeted, formalized training and workshops.
- Demonstrate readiness for placement
- Job Qualifications
- Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Engineering, MIS or a related field with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Minimum of four years of active duty as a commissioned officer
- Track record of completing projects and assignments through successful completion.
- Previous demonstrated leadership experience.
- Knowledge of Lean or Six Sigma methodologies preferred.
- Experience supporting high volume, fast-paced, change-oriented environments.
- Strong written/ verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal skills and presentation abilities with the ability to effectively and proactively communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Collaborative style; ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships both internal and external to the organization.
- Strong analytical skills; solid decision-making capabilities coupled with the ability to analyze situations and provide recommendations for remediation. Sound judgment.
- Ability to recognize and support the organization’s preferences and priorities.
- Effective at managing multiple priorities under tight deadlines, ability to deliver solid and consistent results and bring assignments to successful completion. Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- High learning agility; ability to learn quickly and digest information.
- High degree of business acumen; strong fiscal aptitude.
- Ability to take direction from multiple people; ability to flex to the work styles of others.
- Strong technical aptitude; advanced skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office to include: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed; estimate up to 20%.