We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 504691. Additionally, you can get in front of the hiring manager faster and share what makes you unique with a Prerecorded Video Interview! Click here to learn more!
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, “connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise,” is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world’s most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Support of the event team with customer inquiries regarding all aspects of event planning services.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Thoroughly and professionally communicate with customers and internal departments
- Be well versed in policies and procedures and provide excellent customer service while adhering to those policies
- Recommend changes, updates and service levels
- Able to effectively delegate to staff above and below this position
- Responsible for success of assigned aspects of an event or project, meeting client objectives and manager expectations
- Other duties may be assigned
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Hospitality/Restaurant Experience preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in Customer Service.
- Ability to think quickly and accurately, showing initiative and sound judgment.
- Highly proficient in MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of business clients.
- Excellent communication skills are a must (both verbal & written).
- Must be process oriented, organized, and have attention to detail, yet also be flexible.
- Able to quickly learn new tools/software.
- Self-motivated and adaptable.
- Independent, yet able to follow guidelines well and shows a good sense of judgment. Also, able to work well on a team.
- Comfortable communicating with a global community; i.e. various cultures and languages.
- Organized and task driven. Strong documentation skills.
- Global World Class
- Executive Level Guests
- Business Professional
- High Discretion
- Limited Access
- Rapid Evolution and Change
Associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).