MANAGER IN TRAINING, PATIENT TRANSPORTATION/FLOW – CROTHALL HEALTHCARE
JUNE 2021 START DATE
a family of companies delivering the best in food, hospitality, and support services. As the leading foodservice and support services company in the US, we are known for our great people, great service, and great results. If you’ve been hungry and away from home, chances are you’ve tasted our delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 250,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, stadiums, arenas, convention centers, museums, and much more – in all 50 states.
that each and every individual plays a key role in our growth, innovation, evolution, and legacy. We know that the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting diverse expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar in everything we do.
someone that is passionate about developing yourself and those around you. You enjoy being a part of a team that is collaborative, innovative, and driven to succeed. You are inspired to create lasting, memorable experiences for guests. You believe in delivering great service to guests, building strategic partnerships with clients, and continuing to learn and improve each day. You are flexible, adaptable, and have the ability to act decisively with little or no supervision.
YOU MAY HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree received by August 2021 or prior (required)
- One year of customer service or hospitality work/internship experience
- Willingness to relocate for the right role or advancement opportunity
- Demonstrated financial acumen including profit and loss management, inventory, and cash handling skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally with peers, employees, clients, and customers
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Basic understanding of contract administration and client relations
- Basic knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, safety, and marketing
- Competency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Driver’s License (preferred)
ABOUT THIS ROLE
MANAGER IN TRAINING
PATIENT FLOW MANAGER
As a Manager in Training, you will be assigned to a hospital training location to complete the on-site, hands-on learning portion of your onboarding and training experience as you participate in Compass Group’s Accelerated Manager Program (AMP). Upon successful completion of AMP, relocation within your assigned region may be required to be considered for placement opportunities. Placement or promotional opportunity to a full-time employment position upon completion of AMP is based upon your performance and business need and is not guaranteed. As a Manager in Training with a focus on facilities management, you will take on managerial assignments in patient flow and transportation operational areas.
ACCELERATED MANAGER PROGRAM
AMP is a unique combination of assessment, organizational training, and one-on-one coaching that surfaces and develops our future leaders. AMP provides new and aspiring managers with an impactful, fast-track learning opportunity focusing on management development. AMP uses a personalized approach that aims to customize learning for your unique strengths, skills, and interests. This program can be completed in 12 weeks or more, depending on your learning needs, your pace, and the goals of your particular business.
By participating in AMP, you will receive:
- Competency-based assessment to identify your leadership strengths and opportunities for development
- Custom-built, personalized learning path with experiential learning, micro-courses, and simulations
- AMPx – a 2½ day virtual event experience in Charlotte, NC with facilitated courses, senior leader panels, and professional networking
- One-on-one peer support and mentorship
- 360 evaluation of progress and development
Apply to Compass Group today!
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.