Position Title: MEETING/EVENT PLANNER
Location: Redmond, WA
A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you’ve been hungry and away from home, chances are you’ve tasted Compass Group’s delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
The CET Engagement Planners are responsible for managing the pre-qualification & planning of MTC & Briefing engagements, demos, tours & events coordinated in the Center. The planning process for this role includes client & stakeholder communication & meetings, scheduling & logistics, billing & fees, as well as, Agenda execution & Speaker procurement.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities –
- Management of MTC & Briefing engagements, demos, tours, events & internal meetings.
- Pre-Qualification & processing of new MTC & Briefing engagements based on the qualification criteria & availability.
- Agenda execution, supporting program managers.
- Speaker procurement & communications.
- Client & stakeholder communication & meetings, as well as, maintaining those relationships.
- Manage multiple inboxes, calendars & booking tool.
- Management non-standard operational requests.
Apply to Compass Group today!
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.