Performs duties and carries out responsibilities primarily related to recruitment and compliance. Requires well developed interpersonal and team skills, unquestioned integrity, and the experience, confidence and presence to effectively handle interpersonal relationships and sensitive employee issues.
- Support the Talent Acquisition Team with recruitment efforts for various positions in the firm, utilizing iCIMS and external recruitment sites.
- Attend college/university career fairs and other recruiting events/activities.
- Facilitate and monitor the annual internship program.
- Assist with the onboarding process for new employees, as needed.
- Assist with maintaining, and ensure accuracy of employee data in ADP, including EEO/AA related information.
- Run and prepare reports out of iCIMS and ADP to provide statistics and trends in hiring and turnover.
- Elevate issues to appropriate HR staff as necessary.
- May be assigned special projects on occasion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with and communicate effectively with all personnel and potential candidates.
- Display ease at speaking and interacting with individuals and groups.
- Strong organizational skills with a keen eye for detail and the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential and sensitive information as well as have conversation with others regarding confidential and sensitive information.
- Working knowledge of ADP Workforce Now and iCIMS preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office with ability to run reports and manipulate data.
- Extended period of time operating a computer in a stationary position.
- Office environment.
What We Offer
Maser Consulting maintains a culture that is nurtured through the promotion of integrity, collaboration and socialization. Our employees enjoy comfortable work environments, continuous career advancement and the ability to impact society not only through the projects they work on, but the Company sponsored activities available to them. Maser Consulting stays on the cutting edge of technology and our opportunistic approach to expansion creates personal and professional growth opportunities across all areas of the firm. Our dedication to the well-being of our employees and their families is demonstrated throughout the wide range of benefits and programs available to them. Apply today to learn how you can join our team of professionals so that we can help you Design Your Future and Build Your Career!