Speech and Language Pathologist (Master’s Degree Speech and Language Pathology)
Instructional Position Interest 2021-2022/2021- 2022 Speech and Language Pathologist (SLP)
Additional Information: Show/Hide
Collier County Public Schools (Naples, Florida) is currently accepting applications for those who wish to express interest in future Speech and Language Pathologist (Master’s Degree Speech and Language Pathology) instructional vacancies for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year.
Human Resources will follow up with you regarding your application status and future recruitment fairs.
Review the information below and submit your application today!
Why Collier County Public Schools?
- Exceptional curriculum, training, and facilities in a welcoming environment.
- Outstanding mentoring program centered on the Focused Teacher Evaluation Model (FTEM).
- State-of-the-art technology is available for our entire learning community, across all locations.
- Excellent starting salary for new teachers/competitive salary compared to other Florida school districts.
- Comprehensive benefits package and a climate of wellness promoted district-wide.
- Opportunity to serve as a member of an educational team to plan and differentiate instruction for students with various abilities and strengths.
- List of local businesses providing discounts to employees is available (PERKS).
Why consider the teaching profession and/or a career within an educational institution?
- You will always be in demand.
- You aspire to positively impact the future of America.
- A decades long career filled with joy and satisfaction.
- Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter work breaks sound incredible.
Instructional / Speech and Language Pathologist:
- $47,720 annually (additional supplemental income may be available across various locations)
Benefits – Collier County pays 100% of the employee premiums for health insurance!
- 100% District-paid Medical and basic term life insurance
- Paid Personal and Sick Leave (10 days annually)
- A part of the Florida Retirement System (FRS)
- Free Employee Assistant/Wellness and Work-Life Balance Programs
- Additional voluntary benefits (vision, dental, flexible spending account, pet insurance)
- Bachelor’s degree -> Pass FL Subject Area Exam -> Obtain FL Teaching Certificate
- Fosters student achievement and development.
- Responsible for carrying out the teaching assignment.
- Works with in cooperation with the instructional team and/or department chair in the education process.
- Collaborates with colleagues and develops lessons for improving instruction and student performance.
- Communicates regularly with parents, administrators, and educational supports.
All instructional staff must have current Florida Department of Education certification in the area in which they will be assigned to teach. Additional information regarding the certification process is available at the Florida Department of Education page as well as on the Collier County Public Schools Certification page. Refer to the Question & Answer For Applicants page for any questions.