We are searching for a Frontend/UI Developer to join an internet development team who understands the importance of maintainable code, comprehensive tests, debugging and documentation of applications to satisfy the requirements. Specifically, as a front-end developer, expect to collaborate with designers, product managers, designers, and fellow front-end developers delivering exacting visually designs and crisp user experiences. We also welcome students who have basic knowledge of coding or interests in coding to apply for our job.
Locations: San Jose CA/Edison NJ
What you will be doing:
As a Frontend Developer, you will part of a team developing new features and improved interface for the websites.
- Implement the front-end technical design and development
- Write robust front-end code using React frameworks and libraries
- Write high quality, all-star and well-tested code
- Oversee with UX, product managers, business analyst and design team to understand business problems to build technical solutions.
- Identify front-end dependencies and collaborate on crafting the timeline.
- Provide feedback to designers to ensure consistent pattern-based and user-focused designs
- Convert static designs and implement functional requirements into responsive, reusable templates
What we are looking for:
You have a proven web development track record along with good communication and teamwork skills, a can-do attitude, creative imagination, and who can join the team and make an immediate impact.
- Frontend experience with React.js and/or Redux.js
- Experience with Selenium, JUnit, and/or Jasmine is required
- Depth and breadth of both knowledge and hands-on SPA implementation experience
- Well-versed in the latest responsive web design, have a craving for creating compelling and engaging web experiences, and who loves the good clean design.
- Knowledge of various responsive frameworks (Bootstrap/Foundation)
- Have a solid command of English language (both verbal and written)