The Hybrid Assembler is a core Operations role within the Production department.
- Knowledge of both mechanical and box assembly.
- Set and use of Epoxy dispense equipment – both manual and automatic equipment.
- Set up and use of Auto pick and place and AOI inspection equipment.
- Setup and use of wire bonding equipment.
- Experience in setup and use of thickness measurement equipment, epoxies/solder screen print and furnace reflow equipment.
- Knowledge of coil assemblies and windings.
- Setup and run of Environmental testing on hybrids equipment.
- Working under a microscope.
- Familiarity in the use of small tools.
- Ability to read and follow assembly drawings, traveler instructions.
- Ability to meet standard military visual criteria.
- High School Diploma, GED, or Technical School
- 2+ years of experience in an electronic manufacturing environment
- 1+ year of hands-on micro circuit assembly experience
- Due to government Contracts, must be US Citizen
- Dexterity of handling very small components with a tweezer
- Detail oriented, able to multitask and ability to work with limited supervision
- Must be a proficient user of Windows and Microsoft Office software
- If you are authorized to work in the United States, then we encourage you to apply. We are unable to sponsor work visas. In order to be eligible for positions requiring a Security Clearance, you must be a US Citizen.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here.
Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to CAEScareers@cobhamaes.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.