The Total Project Management Representative supports all TPM Opportunities (Legacy Clean Harbors product lines in SK Accounts).
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner always.
- Work as a liaison between SK Sales and CH field teams.
- Assign accurate LOB’s and the correct team to all TPM Opportunities.
- Generate or assist with quotes to customers based on input received from SK Sales.
- Generate Work Order numbers and schedule with local teams for all TPM jobs.
- Monitor and track TPM data as opportunities are processed.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business;
- Add profiled waste to all orders prior to pick up and ensure profiles are properly priced via the quote or contract
- Create appropriate job-related purchase orders
- Manage customer PO details per the Company Policy
- Review open sales orders and closes where appropriate;
- Assist with new profiles, re-certifications and amendments and ensure that they are scanned if necessary
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalency;
- 2+ years of experience in Environmental Services (i.e. remediation, abatement, emergency spill response, etc.);
- BS/BA in Business or Environmental Science (preferred);
- Knowledge of CHES information systems;
- Proficiency in Windows based applications;
- Knowledge of disposal technologies and waste class codes;
- Knowledge of Field Service and Industrial Service lines;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Knowledge of DOT regulations (preferred).
Join our team today!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.