The Sales Operations Analyst (Internally known as CRM Data Analyst) will be responsible for ensuring the overall data integrity of the Company’s CRM system through proactive data monitoring and reporting. As a key member of the Sales Operations team, the Sales Operations Analyst will work closely with the Clean Harbors field sales teams to identify and correct invalid or lapsed data in Salesforce.com.
This role will use data and insights to identify trends and develop new tools to improve CRM data capture. As both a problem solver and CRM data subject matter expert, the Sales Operations Analyst will constantly monitor Salesforce.com for past due cases, invalid contact records, outdated opportunity pipeline data, and inactive accounts. In addition, the Sales Operations Analyst will support the field sales team and its leadership with ongoing Salesforce.com training and sharing of best practices.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health & Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401k with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of data related to Accounts, Account Ownership, Territory Alignment, Opportunities/Pipeline Health, and Contact Completeness and Accuracy in Salesforce;
- Partner with the field sales teams and managers to close-out past-due opportunities, update incomplete and/or lapsed contact records, and resolve PO & collections cases;
- Identify performance issues related to opportunity management and sales activity entry and work with direct managers to assist with coaching;
- Use reports and dashboards in Salesforce and other Company systems to identify and resolve CRM data integrity issues daily;
- Monitor Salesforce case workflows to ensure they are being addressed and escalations are handled in an expedited manner;
- Monitor key performance metrics on an ongoing basis using tools like Employee Stack Ranking report to identify habitual low performers and make the appropriate recommendations;
- Gather and analyze process-related issues to help determine root causes of bugs and other system related problems. Work with Sales Ops and CRM teams to help resolve;
- Provide ongoing support and training for the business on Salesforce reporting, analytics and data cleansing;
- Recommend any needed changes to the overall Sales Hierarchy by performing regular reviews to understand and record changes in reporting relationships, manager tree, and account ownership.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 3+ years’ experience in an analyst role desired, with demonstrated experience communicating to matrixed co-workers;
- Experience with CRM systems required, Salesforce.com preferred;
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel required;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Superior analytical & problem-solving skills;
- Positive approach but firm communicator;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Willingness to dive into systems and data;
- Ability to work independently and confidently in a cross functional, fast-paced environment;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities, while maintaining a sense of urgency.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.