Clean Harbors is seeking an HR Operations Specialist to respond to telephone, facsimile, and electronic employee inquiries regarding payroll, compensation, benefits, policy, and employee assignment issues as part of the Employee Care Center with timely, accurate, and professional responses. The HR Operations specialist will be responsible for documenting, investigating, and resolving employee, manager, and HR staff data issues and process questions.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Responds to and resolves, without handoffs, telephone and electronic employee, manager, and HR staff inquiries regarding payroll, benefits, policy, and employee assignment issues as part of the Employee Care Center with timely, accurate, and professional responses;
- Must display professionalism and courtesy on the phones and have the ability to resolve problems containing multiple procedures, systems, etc.;
- Documents, investigates, and resolves employee, manager, and HR staff data issues and process questions;
- Provide administrative support on special projects and initiatives, as required.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Intermediate PC/Excel skills Required
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Analytical ability to understand systems and processes in real time.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.