Clean Harbors is looking for a Field Service Administrator to join their safety conscious team for May 2021 (Great timing for graduates of 2021)! As a Field Service Administrator, known internally as a Field Service Representative you will be responsible for the support of the field office handling all branch related accounts and administrative obligations.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environment
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Identify questionable quoted disposal, transportation, labor or material rates and present to the General Manager before quote is released;
- Monitor worksheets for accuracy and completion prior to entry;
- Create paperwork for all scheduled jobs and ensure accuracy prior to use on-site or in the field;
- Add profiled waste to all orders prior to pick up and ensure profiles are properly priced via the quote or contract;
- Create appropriate job related purchase orders;
- Assure daily billing of the business with expectation that billing is accomplished each day and is consistent each week and respond in a timely manner to all billing issues/questions on unbilled reports;
- Review open sales orders and closes where appropriate;
- Complete and submit short pay and credit rebill requests;
- Set up new customers that result from incoming service requests and ensure customer information is accurately input;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- College degree;
- 0 years of administrative experience required;
- Proficiency in Windows based applications required;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.