Our Environmental Customer Service Specialist is responsible for the support of Clean Harbors business. In addition, provide training and mentoring to the other members of the department.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Plays an active role in promoting teamwork, ownership, premier customer service and quality within the organization
- Acts as a training resource to all department personnel on procedures and protocol
- Works closely with other Clean Harbors departments on any customer related issues
- Recommends strategies for process, quality or service improvements
- Provides exceptional customer service when answering incoming customer phone calls and performing outgoing customer calls
- Ensures timely resolution to any customer issues
- Possesses knowledge and ability to promote all Clean Harbors’ services
- Interacts with sales and operations personnel to ensure they have knowledge on customer feedback
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s required. BS/BA in Business or Environmental Science preferred
- 3+ years Customer Service experience
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills
- Ability to train and mentor employees
- Ability to work in and promote a team environment
- Proficient in Windows Office based applications
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.