- Must be a US Citizen (no exceptions)
- Must hold a TS Level Clearance
- Must have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering, Math, or Physics
- Able to quickly adapt to new situations and problems
- Able to operate in a mission-critical and time-sensitive environments
- Basic understanding of SQL-based database engines (primarily Oracle)
- Basic level of familiarity with Unix/Linux command-line interface
- Ability to work successfully and effectively within group environments and functional teams
- Familiarity with maintainable software processes including software documentation, source code versioning, and unit testing
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree, no formal experience necessary
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree plus minimum 5 years experience OR
- Relevant Master’s Degree plus minimum 3 years experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree plus minimum 10 years experience OR
- Relevant Master’s Degree plus minimum 8 years experience
- Experience with other programming / scripting languages (Python, Ruby, C, etc.)
- Basic familiarity with coding large SQL-based databases
- Knowledge of Macintosh (Mac OS X) software
- Experience in using PHP’s “PHP Data Object” (PDO) library to execute SQL queries
- Basic knowledge of system architecture may be helpful
- Basic knowledge of the Department of Defense and Air Force Policies (especially the Security and Technical Implementation Guidelines, or STIGs) a plus
About Us At Cipher Tech Solutions, Inc. (Cipher Tech), we take great pride in supporting some of the highest priority work in the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. Cipher Tech has delivered numerous web-based solutions tailored specifically to the needs of our customers, providing them with the support they need to perform their tasks more efficiently and with higher quality.
As a developer with Cipher Tech, you will be given the opportunity to work on some of the most pressing problems faced by the Intelligence Community, developing high quality solutions to address mission-critical needs, and interacting directly with the user community to ensure the highest possible level of support.
Be aware that you are applying for a job that requires a U.S. Government Security Clearance.
The U.S. government will not issue security clearances to recent users of illegal drugs. On your application to us, you must acknowledge that you have not engaged in any illegal drug use within the past twelve months (illegal drug use includes, but is not limited to, the use of illegal substances, the misuse of prescriptions, the misuse of over-the-counter substances, and the use of medical or recreational marijuana that may be deemed legal at the state level but is still considered illegal by the federal government).
NOTE: CIPHER TECH WILL NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH A DISABILITY, INCLUDING ILLEGAL DRUG USERS WHO HAVE RECENTLY SOUGHT PROFESSIONAL TREATMENT FOR A DRUG PROBLEM.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.