CID Design Group is a 40+ year-old national interior design firm located in Naples, FL. CID specializes in multifamily, hospitality, creative branding, and design forecasting. We work with 8 of the top 10 largest developers in the US and 17 of the top 25, and our portfolio spans 39 states and over 60 cities. In 2019 we ranked # 86 on Interior Design Magazine’s Giant’s list, up from # 10 on the Rising List in 2018. CID is seeking like-minded, talented, motivated, and forward-thinking people for our fast-paced design firm that is growing with great opportunities for the right person. At CID, we “care about everything – our clients, our people, our families, our community, our work, thinking outside the box, resourcefulness, and making a difference every day”.
Do you love representing a brand you believe in? Have an eye for aesthetics? Love having the opportunity to let your creative juices flow? We have an exciting opportunity for a visual marketing and content creation extraordinaire to join our team!
This is an amazing opportunity to actively promote and enhance the CID brand. This role involves elevating and strengthening our brand recognition and digital presence through creating unique and engaging visual content, assisting in the implementation of our marketing strategy, and telling our brand story through social media and other various marketing initiatives.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assist Marketing Manager with development and implementation of marketing plan and other strategic CID branding initiatives
- Create original and engaging social media, website, and other graphic content that are consistent with CID branding standards to creatively promote CID brand
- Develop, schedule, and maintain a strategic and targeted marketing content calendar
- Compose, review, and edit captions, writeups, and other copy materials for various marketing channels
- Design and prepare materials for internal and external presentations
- Update and maintain the marketing drive, content archives and asset management.
- Maintain press contact list and assist Marketing Manager with press release content
- Research + identify strategic targets related to social media, web, conference engagement, award submissions, photographers, and PR/publication opportunities to maintain and expand strong industry presence for CID
- Support preparation of industry award submissions
- Assist in coordination of and attend on site photoshoots as needed
- Foster a culture that promotes CID’ s Core Values
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, graphics or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing, social media coordination, and content creation
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social media channels such as Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Linkedin and YouTube
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Illustrator. Knowledge of wordpress, photoshop, video filming and editing skills a plus
- Strong aesthetic alignment with CID brand work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Passion for industry and strong graphic eye for visual communications, design and layout
- Driven by details for quality and accuracy
- Experience using social media management tools a plus
WHAT WE BRING
- Wellness Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Profit-Sharing Plan
- Pad Continued Education
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay (including your birthday!)
- Career Growth and Skill Development
- Fun, Creative, Collaborative Environment + Positive Culture
Naples is the crown jewel of Southwest Florida — nestled on the sun-drenched beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. It is steps away from island seclusion or the untamed tropical wilderness of The Everglades. Some of the best sandboxes and calmest seas, friendly parks and all kinds of sports make Naples a true outdoor enthusiasts paradise!
Want major metro stimulation? Enter – Miami! Just under a 2 hour drive, with a combined population of more than 5.5 million people, Miami ranks as the seventh largest city in the US! You’ll find the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the entire world and the world’s busiest cruise port.
We’re proud to have cultivated a unique culture emphasizing action, positivity, playfulness, authenticity, curiosity, community and teamwork. We care about everything! Every single person and detail. As we’ve grown we’ve worked hard to create an exceptionally happy, healthy, fulfilling, and challenging ecosystem. We are listening to our clients, our talented team and trusted industry partners at all times.