Waiting & Bartending Experience Wanted: Fresh Start in a New Industry!
Get a fresh start in a new industry where your customer-focused work experience will come in handy!
Food Service, Restaurant, Bartending, Hosting, Waiting or other Hospitality experience wanted…
Century is new to the Miami market and ready to take it by storm! We’re currently looking to hire 6 additional sales & customer service representatives that love working in fast-paced environments and are comfortable conversing with customers.
If you’ve ever worked in:
- Restaurants (from fast food to fine dining)
- Bars, Nightclubs, Casinos
- Movie Theaters, Bowling Alleys
- Amusement Parks, Summer Camps
- Golf Courses, Athletic Facilities
- Sports or Entertainment Venues
- Hotels, Hostels, Event Venues
- Salons, Spas, Personal Care
- Retail Stores, Kiosks, Pop-Ups
- Festivals, Music, Travel
- A customer-facing role
We’d love to hear from you to see if we can find a match between what you’re looking for and what we can offer!
We run daily sales & customer service training workshops and set everyone up with a mentor and coach to accelerate your success, so no sales experience is required! Some of our top performers come from a food service/hospitality background, so this role is perfect for anyone that’s money motivated and used to working with the general public!
The Top Three Reasons You Should Apply Now:
- Sales training provided; no sales experience needed!
- Systematic sales; low-pressure and easy to learn!
- Weekly pay above the national average!
- You’ll need to be 18+ years old because of the independent nature of the work and the data you’ll be collecting from customers
- Although no sales experience is required, it is helpful if you’ve worked with customers in customer service, retail sales, food/drink service, call center or a similar customer-facing position
- We’re looking to get people started ASAP, so prefer local applicants that can start work within 2 weeks (even better if you can start right away!)
Everyone that works with us learns to expand their comfort zones, take risks and make on-the-spot decisions. This combined with the sales, customer service and client relations skills learned help prepare all our sales reps for future success with us or elsewhere!
Our goals for 2021 include developing 2-3 additional sales managers who can help us expand our client portfolio or our market reach. We use a proven and structured global training program which has been replicated by our CEO in over 12 cities / 4 countries already. Top sales reps with leadership and management potential may be offered the opportunity to progress into a more advanced position in a short span of time! Driven, competitive people tend to excel in this environment.
If you’ve ever considered working in sales, marketing or business, and are looking for a fresh start in 2021, we want to hear from you today!
Please use the online application process to send your resume. We process applications on a regular basis, so you may hear back from us sooner than expected! Please check your emails (including spam/junk folder) and your phone (including texts/voicemails) regularly so you don’t miss any communication from us! We look forward to meeting with some of you ASAP!