Telecoms Sales Representative – Immediate Start | Paid Training
#ImmediateHire #HiringNow #PaidTraining
Do you want to work in the beautiful city of Miami?
Do you have little to no experience but want to be given an opportunity to shine?
Century has got you! Apply now!
At Century, our newest client-a major telecommunications company has hired us to deliver below the line, face-to-face customer acquisition campaigns and help them reach their target market through a variety of low-pressure sales channels. This Sales Representative role is ideal for people who are driven by numbers and can deliver results in a high paced environment. All backgrounds and levels of experience welcome to apply as we need someone for each channel and will provide full training for all positions #WinWin!
Our client is very well known and needs no special introduction. What they do need is someone to represent them with integrity and enthusiasm and make sure that each customer is using the maximum amount of services through this provider. Due to the nature of the role and the magnitude of the brand, our Sales and Marketing Assistant have an opportunity to represent a product that sells itself.
Our Sales Representative opening’s sole purpose is to make sure we drive more of these sales for our clients. Whether that is upgrading existing customers or signing up new users to the network, you will need to have extensive product knowledge of the benefits of choosing our client over the competition. You’ll think on your feet, be able to handle and overturn objections. You’ll find a solution to any problem and will strive when tasked to push your boundaries.
What you’ll get in return:
- Top notch sales training by the CEO and access to an international network of industry specialist advice
- Dedicated sales coach, ensuring you strive on a daily basis regardless of previous work experience
- Competitive uncapped pay available, paid on a weekly basis
- Local, National and International Travel Opportunities – Covid permitting
- Weekly company wide social events including meals, events, sports and much more
- Weekly cash bonuses for top performers as well as monthly and quarterly incentives & bonuses
The Sales Representatives that strive and demonstrate they can reach targets on a consistent basis, will be given the opportunity to participate in additional training allowing them to move up to a more managerial role, overseeing a team, project and a market.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Previous sales experience is beneficial but not necessary
- The ability to push yourself and reach goals is imperative
- Desire to be the best
- Must be able to commute to Downtown Miami daily
- Adaptability and tenacity are a must!
- The ability to start work within the next 2-3 weeks
Keeping safe during Covid-19
At Century your safety and the safety of our customers is at the forefront of who we are and what we do. We will ensure that your working environment is as safe as possible through regular sanitizing of workstations, the provision of PPE where necessary & hand sanitizing stations. If you have any concerns about working safely during the pandemic please reach out and we will be happy to discuss our processes in more detail for you.
Want to learn more? Drop us your resume through the application process and be prepared to have a short screening with our Talent team within 1-5 days. Successful candidates will be meeting our CEO via Zoom for an initial chat with a view to meeting in person should they be shortlisted further. This position is based in Downtown Miami and has no availability for remote working at this time.
We look forward to hearing from you today!