Retail Experience Wanted for Immediate Start
Location: Miami, Fl (In person role, not remote)
Start Date: ASAP
Availability: Full time, part time, internships
Categories: Sales, Customer Service, PR & Marketing
Sales, Sales, Sales
Are you looking for a 9 to 5 where every day is the same?
Do you shy away from competition?
Prefer working on your own?
Yes? Then this role is NOT for you.
At Century in Miami, we’ve come out of lockdown with more work opportunities than we can handle (We aren’t complaining), due to our unique business model, offering our clients a proven, risk free customer acquisition service. We are now challenged with finding Sales driven individuals to help grow our team and meet client demand. An immediate start, full, on the go training and competitive pay that is paid on a weekly basis is offered.
Sales Assistant Perks:
We are brand new to the Miami area and can offer excellent benefits to those looking to start at entry level such as:
- Full on-site and in house training available
- Coaching and support from the Managing Director and his team of amazing mentors
- Fun team environment
- Goals and progression
- Travel opportunities
As a company, we represent clients, who outsource their marketing and customer acquisition needs. Our portfolio is continuously growing and we have now generated new customers for the telecoms industry.
Sales Assistants Core Functions:
- Represent national brands face to face
- Consult interested customers and close the sale on the spot
- Raise brand awareness for the products or services at hand
- Oversee an event or territory to ensure it’s reached the maximum productivity
- Interview and train on behalf of the company (If willing to progress to a team lead role)
- Strive to deliver exceptional results in every situation
Our environment is diverse, fast-paced and inclusive. All you need to succeed as Sales Assistant at Century is dedication, ambition, student mentality and the desire to be the best.
Sales Assistant Requirements:
If you are a warm, confident character who’s resilient, self-motivated and has a drive that never runs out of fuel, you could excel in this role. You will also need:
- First and foremost, you’ll need to be comfortable talking to people you’ve never met
- Full eligibility to work in the US (No Visa Sponsorship Offered)
- Local to Miami with the ability to commute to and from Brickell, Miami daily
- A willingness to work flexibly, outside usual office hours
- Sales experience would always help, but lots of our best people joined without any as comprehensive training is provided.
Keeping safe during Covid-19
At Century, your safety and the safety of our customers is at the forefront of who we are and what we do. We will ensure that your working environment is as safe as possible through regular sanitizing of workstations, the provision of PPE where necessary & hand sanitizing stations. If you have any concerns about working safely during the pandemic please reach out and we will be happy to discuss our processes in more detail for you.
Interested? Please click the ‘APPLY’ button now!
What happens next: A member of our team will be in contact with shortlisted candidates within the next 2-4 working days to arrange a suitable time to complete an interview. Please make sure to include your email and cell number so no communication is missed.
Interview type: All interviews are carried out online via Zoom at this time although this is not a remote position so should you be shortlisted further you will be required to attend the office in Brickell, Miami.
Company Information: Please feel free to check out our company’s website and LinkedIn page for more information. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.
If you’re looking to work with a company that values work ethic above all and rewards your efforts and impact, apply here now!