PR & Customer Service: Weekly Pay With Advancement Potential
Century is new to the market in Miami and is hitting the ground running! We currently have 6 openings for PR & Customer Service Representatives available right away. So, can you:
Commute to Downtown Miami on a daily basis?
Bring enthusiasm, fun and vibrancy to our team?
Start work within the next 2 weeks?
Yes? You are just what we are looking for! Apply Now!
We are brand new to the Miami area and can offer excellent benefits to those looking to start at entry level such as:
- Full on-site and in house training available
- Coaching and support from the Managing Director and his team of amazing mentors
- Fun team environment
- Goals and progression
- Travel opportunities
As a company, we represent clients, who outsource their marketing and customer acquisition needs. Our portfolio is continuously growing and we have now generated new customers for the telecoms industry.
PR & Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Meeting customers at different locations in a safe, covid friendly manner of course!
- Registering new customers through our clients’ platforms
- Raising awareness and promote the brands
- Answering questions and explain the service at hand
- Setting goals and targets individually and for the team
- Organizing promotional materials
Who we’re looking for:
If you are a warm, confident character who’s resilient, self-motivated and has a drive that never runs out of fuel, you could excel in this role. You will also need:
- First and foremost, you’ll need to be comfortable talking to people you’ve never met
- Full eligibility to work in the US (No Visa Sponsorship Offered)
- Local to Miami with the ability to commute to and from Brickell, Miami daily
- A willingness to work flexibly, outside usual office hours
- Sales experience would always help, but lots of our best people joined without any as comprehensive training is provided.
Keeping safe during Covid-19
At Century your safety and the safety of our customers is at the forefront of who we are and what we do. We will ensure that your working environment is as safe as possible through regular sanitizing of workstations, the provision of PPE where necessary & hand sanitizing stations. If you have any concerns about working safely during the pandemic please reach out and we will be happy to discuss our processes in more detail for you.
Interested? Please click the ‘APPLY’ button now!
What happens next: A member of our team will be in contact with shortlisted candidates within the next 2-4 working days to arrange a suitable time to complete an interview. Please make sure to include your email and cell number so no communication is missed.
Interview type: All interviews are carried out online via Zoom at this time although this is not a remote position so should you be shortlisted further you will be required to attend the office in Brickell, Miami.
Company Information: Please feel free to check out our company’s website and LinkedIn page for more information. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.
If you’re looking to work with a company that values work ethic above all and rewards your efforts and impact, apply here now!