Cellular Sales is Growing!
Average and High-End Sales Consultants earn $55,00 – $100,000 +/ year
For seven of the last eight years, Cellular Sales has received the Inc. 5000 award for being one of the fastest-growing privately held companies in the country. We are the largest retail provider of Verizon products in the United States, employ over 6,000 team members, and operate more than 780+ locations in 41 states. As Verizon’s most respected retail channel, we will continue to develop existing territories while also expanding into new regions.
We have built our reputation as the industry leader by training and employing the best and the brightest Sales Professionals. If you want to be part of a winning sales team that serves its customers and its community, enjoy teaching others to use the newest technology, and are highly driven to succeed, then we are looking for you!
Why Join Cellular Sales
Our Sales Team Members are the reason for the growth of our company. Cellular Sales works every day to empower our associates by providing:
- Highest commissions in the industry
- Professional training and mentoring program
- Dynamic team environment
- Flexible scheduling
- National and regional marketing campaigns
- Full Benefits Package Provided including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K and Supplemental
What You Will Do
As a Sales Consultant, you will service the customer’s needs and make recommendations based on their specifications.
- Develop new consumer and business accounts
- Service existing accounts
- Build a portfolio of customers by cultivating relationship in your community
- Provide outstanding service during and after the sale
- Recommend changes in products and services
- Stay current on the newest technology products and services
What We Are Looking For
- Positive attitude with self-motivation and desire to earn
- Willingness to learn and utilize proven techniques to grow your business
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiating and follow-up skills
- Understanding of new technology products and services
- Two year and four-year degrees a plus