Catalyst Tech Ventures is on the hunt for an Accountant to join our ranks to help facilitate various tasks amongst our accounting operations. As an Accountant, your mission will be to support Catalyst’s financial needs by managing AP and AR, keeping books complete and up-to-date, and enthusiastically wearing the many hats inherent in working with a small company
As a member of the Catalyst team, you’ll be joining one of the top companies in Atlanta (check out our workplace awards from the AJC and Atlanta Business Chronicle, to name a few).
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Perform bookkeeping duties accurately and efficiently using QuickBooks (QB) Online and NetSuite
- Maintain positive relationships with our clients’ financial representatives to ensure timely payments
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Provide financial reports to company leadership (e.g., project P&L’s, employee utilization, monthly close-outs, year-end financial statements, etc.)
- Work with accounting management to maintain key accounting policies & procedures
· Integrates subsystem batches to all general ledgers. Integrates checks written in subsystem into accounting system.
· Prepares and prints month-end and year-end reports; assists Controller in reconciling reports.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting with a thorough understanding of bookkeeping principles
· Experience with QuickBooks and NetSuite, a plus
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel (Especially demonstrated advanced Excel abilities), PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.
· Naturally organized. You are able to effectively manage multiple work streams that span topics and stakeholders
· A hustler-level sense of urgency—we’re a fast-growing company and need someone who can keep up
BENEFITS: Competitive base salary, comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans, LTD/STD, 401K program, cell phone reimbursement, and excellent interactive training/mentoring programs