At Carta Healthcare, we believe in a multidisciplinary approach to solving problems. Our mission is to automate and simplify the work that burns out clinical staff, so they can focus on patient care. Our AI Enabled Technology offers a complete solution (people, process and technology) to support the Healthcare Registry Data Market. We design products that transform the way hospitals use data to deliver care. We make analyzing data fast, easy, and useful for everyone. We give clinicians time back to focus on research and care that improve patient lives by reducing paperwork. Carta Healthcare is a remote organization with headquarters in San Francisco and Portland, Oregon. To learn more about our AI Enabled Solutions and more about our company, please visit www.carta.healthcare
As a Senior Sales Executive, you will have a good understanding of Healthcare software, a strong healthcare IT network, and experience selling into hospital and clinical environments. This role will mainly cover the USA market. Principally focused on securing business for Carta Healthcare across clinical and academic institutions.. This role will also be involved in further development and implementation of Go-to-Market strategies for Carta Healthcare in the US market.
The focus area will be:
Atlas: Registry Efficiencies
Cartographer: Our data Engine
Darwin: Predict Supply Needs
WiseOR: Perioperative Optimization
Crew: Improve scheduling
This role reports to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Develop, manage and drive business into sales funnel
- Define and execute market plans and campaigns to generate business for Carta Healthcare
- Plan sales strategy for target accounts(direct and indirect); prepare sales forecasts and related reports
- Act as the principal liaison between Carta and the customer; develop and enhance business relationships by providing a high level of service and by encouraging contact with accounts at various organizational levels; develop and continually update account profiles.
- Meet accounts on a regular basis to provide information on features and benefits of Carta healthcare’ products and to displace competitors
- Call on problem accounts to communicate status of problem resolution and to demonstrate Carta Healthcare’s commitment
- Utilize internal resources to achieve sales objectives
- Provide feedback from customers on product performance, provide input to product development and support services for product fixes and enhancements
- Represent Carta Healthcare at sales conferences to promote company products and services
- Represent Carta healthcare at public presentations and panel discussions
- Introduce Carta Healthcare products and build a pipeline of new activity within and outside of customer base
- Assume additional responsibilities as required
- 10+ years of related experience within healthcare/IT/software industry and healthcare data.
- Demonstrated experience selling software solutions into complex clinical environments
- Ability to manage complex sales requiring engagements with CIO, Head physicians and Head of Quality and C suite
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem identification and objective resolution skills
- Demonstrated track record of sales overachievement
- Strong technical aptitude is essential
- Education and training:
- University degree or equivalent
- Experience working in healthcare/IT field.
Why we love Carta Healthcare, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Mission driven
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401K