The SAP Advanced Analytics Lead is responsible for leading the definition, design and development of the Enterprise Information architecture and associated data warehouse information model to enable cross functional operational reporting and performance optimization on a business led ERP transformation program. This role will closely work with various business process work streams and system integration partner to standardize process and master data across the enterprise. This position will have the overall responsibility for the BI, Data models and ETL.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Architect the SAP HANA Sidecar for large-scale enterprise-wide reporting solution.
- Work closely with the business to develop reporting solutions.
- Advise of industry best practices for data modeling and warehousing, and reporting.
- Develop predictive modeling in SAP HANA.
- Develop enterprise-wide security models for data and reporting.
- Architect the SAP data migration solutions for a large-scale system/data migration.
- Identify and provide a solution to document business rules and derive transformation mapping by analyzing source data to translate them into functional & technical specifications.
- Create S4 HANA Data Architecture and Data Migration artifacts
- Create data conversion and mapping documents for all legacy objects.
- Assist Data Governance and Quality team in defining and building governance rules and policies
- Translate the Business KPIs into HANA data models.
- Develop guidelines for the use of right BI tool set for the applicable analytics use cases.
*Other duties may be assigned*
This position does not have any supervisor responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 8+ years of related work experience in Data Modeling, Data Warehousing on HANA and Data migration.
- 8+ years of related work experience in developing reporting/analytical solutions using SAC, PowerBI, BOBJ.
- Experience using SQL in building HANA views is required.
- 5+ large scale ERP data migration projects with sound knowledge of PP, MM, FICO and SD
- Good understanding of SAP ABAP programming, R, Python.
- Experience working with Business and Enterprise Data Governance teams
- Good understanding of Data provisioning, Transformation, Modeling, Security and authorization using HANA DB.
- Experience with ETL tools preferably SAP Data Services (BODS).
- Experience in a manufacturing industry.
- Data Modeling (physical and logical), ER diagrams, data dictionary, data map, normalize/de-normalize, agile data modeling.
- Ability to translate data requirements into business processes and reverse engineer business processes into data requirements.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal/communication skills required.
- Ability to take complex situations and simplify to deliver efficient and optimal business outcomes.
- Ability to lead team discussions, solicit input and facilitate decisions in a professional manner.
- Ability to multi-task and organize effectively to meet users’ expectations while working as part of a larger team.
- Great organization and time management skills with the desire to complete projects on time.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage competing priorities.
Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Work is performed in a normal office environment with minimal physical risks involved. The noise level in the work environment is low to moderate.
Carlisle Interconnect Technologies is dedicated to identifying and reducing the environmental impact of its operations, activities, and products. It is our commitment to comply with all applicable laws and other regulatory requirements concerning the environment. We are committed to preventing pollution and continually improving our environmental performance in all of our global operations. This will be achieved through a comprehensive Environmental Management System that provides the framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets of Carlisle Interconnect Technologies.
EXPORT COMPLIANCE DISCLAIMER
This position includes access or potential access to ITAR and/or EAR technical data. Therefore, candidates will need to qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, or a Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder).
Up to 50% depending on the primary work location and phase of the project.