CareRev is an online marketplace for on-demand healthcare staff. The world of healthcare staffing is dominated by telephones, fax machines, and paper calendars. We’re building a future where the people who work in healthcare have better tools and are empowered to be the healers they want to be.
Now more than ever, during the COVID pandemic and beyond, healthcare workers deserve access to technology to make their work-life better.
As an Operations Specialist You Will:
- Support newly registered CareRev users get through the onboarding funnel in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work closely with the regional team lead and operations manager to streamline and automate operational processes, as well as identify operational improvements.
- Run daily reports to identify trends in the assigned region and report on funnel metrics.
- Deliver above and beyond service to the CareRev user base.
- Effectively communicate with CareRev users, clients, and internal team members to describe CareRev’s onboarding process, product, and value proposition.
- Support the creation of a standard onboarding process, including playbooks, templates, and scripts.
- Track qualitative and quantitative user feedback to provide relevant product and marketing recommendations.
- Comfort around using various tools such as G-Suite, Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Zoom, Slack, etc.
- An enjoyment in optimizing processes and working cross collaboratively across teams.
- Flexibility, a creative mindset when solving problems, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced, start up environment.
- Bonus: Previous experience at a health-tech startup.
In this full-time role, you’ll receive top-notch benefits such as paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, and very affordable health insurance options. We value a work/life balance and believe that family and personal health should always come first.