Healthcare costs represent 17% of US GDP. That’s 3 trillion dollars! A large portion of that is cost associated with nurses, doctors and other healthcare professionals. Healthcare staffing has historically been dominated by telephones, fax machines, and paper calendars. CareRev is a technology company revolutionizing and modernizing healthcare staffing. For hospitals and surgery centers, we provide a flexible, high-quality, lower-cost external nursing pool. For healthcare professionals, we help them make more money on their schedule. We are growing 15% monthly and launching new cities, so things are moving fast!
We are building a team of Inside Sales Representatives to bring ambulatory surgery centers, skilled nursing facilities, and other small healthcare facilities onto the CareRev staffing platform. The ideal candidate will be well-organized, self-motivated, and enjoy talking on the phone. This role is perfect for someone early in their career looking to learn more about the healthcare industry and build sales and business development skills at a fast-growing technology company. Compensation includes an hourly wage based on your experience, sales commission and performance bonuses.
- Prospect existing and new markets, create, prioritize, enrich lists of leads and contacts.
- Focus on specific cities, working to build our business in your markets.
- Qualify leads by understanding the prospect’s staffing needs.
- Make 40+ calls and send 30+ emails a day in Salesforce.
- Learn and navigate healthcare organizations to find the right internal contact.
- Describe CareRev value proposition and provide product demos to potential customers over the phone.
- Partner with senior team members to close large and system deals.
- Contribute ideas to the team for improving the sales strategy, tactics and materials.
- You enjoy speaking on the phone and have strong communication skills
- You have a positive attitude, a “smile in your voice” and are not discouraged easily.
- You are activity-driven and enjoy meeting goals each day.
- Some sales experience is a plus, but this is an entry-level position so we expect minimal experience and will train you. We are looking for a hustler with a good intuition for sales.
- Comfortable with technology tools and mobile apps
You Will Stand Out With:
- Any type of healthcare experience is a plus.
- Experienced healthcare business development professionals valued and will be given commensurate opportunities.
- Experience with our sales tools, Salesforce, Outreach, Salesloft, Zoominfo.
- Success working remotely and a strong work from home setup.
- Strong work ethic, coachable, a focus on self development, customer-obsessed and curious.
Who We Are:
CareRev is building the #1 staffing platform for healthcare professionals. Hospitals and medical centers in California, Florida, Chicago and other cities book thousands of specialized professionals through our app every month. We have a smart, collaborative, fun team passionate about building an amazing company and changing the world for the better. CareRev has an amazing group of investors including top healthcare VC firms and Y Combinator partners and alumni. Our Los Angeles headquarters is 2 miles from Venice Beach.