Our ideal candidate should be a highly professional, qualified individual who can creatively contribute to Capstone’s team. Our outreach associate is responsible for assisting the research teams’ outreach by researching speakers, developing relationships with high level contacts, creating schedules, drafting invites and thank you notes and entering data into CRMs. The associate will also assist in Capstone’s events, from arranging speakers to logistics. Candidates should have two years of experience, excellent time-management skills, communication skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
Capstone is a leading Washington, DC-based policy analysis and regulatory due diligence firm, which advises institutional investors – hedge funds, private equity, and mutual funds – on how public policy impacts the value of publicly-traded and privately-held investments. Our firm balances sophisticated policy and investment analysis in the financial services, healthcare, energy, and TMT sectors, and advises some of the largest and most sophisticated institutional investors in the U.S. and Europe.
· Support research team with outreach to industry experts
· Attend meetings and contribute ideas for potential events
· Prepare biographies and schedules for events and manage logistics
· Communicate with sales and research teams with marketing feedback
· Handle requests given by the research teams
Desired Skills and Competencies:
· Ability to learn new systems and procedures quickly
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Creativity and the ability to devise solutions
· Speaking effectively over the phone
· Strong client servicing and interpersonal skills
· Ability to self-motivate and work independently
· Interest in politics and policy
Education and Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree
· High academic achievement
· Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
· Relevant work or internship experience
Capstone, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.