Scientific Program Manager – NIH – CRRB. OPCRO, DAIDS
# of Openings 1 Category NIAID Type Regular Full-Time
CAMRIS is a clinical and life sciences firm that realizes innovative solutions to challenges worldwide through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. We combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. Our core practice areas include HIV/AIDS, microbiology and infectious disease research, vaccine research, development and production, global health security, bio-defense, and clinical research.
CAMRIS attracts the next generation of scientists to work at premier government research and development institutions with state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, under world leaders in health research. Our exceptional benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k plan with employer contribution, paid holidays, vacation, Medical and Flexible Spending Accounts, and life insurance. If you enjoy being a part of a high performing health and research organization dedicated to making the world a healthier place, please apply today!
We are seeking a Scientific Program Manager (CRRB) to support the overall functions of the Office for Policy in Clinical Research Operations, Division of AIDS (DAIDS), National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) for the ACTIV2 clinical trial.
- Attend ACTIV-2 meetings and alert Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) to any issues on the call. Ensure that DAIDS program requests during calls are appropriately logged/tracked to completion and alerts COR if requests are not fulfilled.
- Review and track progress/issues against project plan and schedule and alerts COR to any deviations
- Monitor and track scheduled deliverables and ad hoc work products and alerts/advises COR regarding pending deliverables as well as late deliverables. Suggest improvements to deliverable tracking.
- Monitor vendor action item trackers and alerts COR to issues. Perform QC check of vendor action item trackers. Query vendor in coordination with the COR to follow-up on issues.
- Assist in needs analysis for ACTIV 2 tasks
- Develop agendas, coordinate material preparation, and capture decisions and action items for ACTIV 2 internal government meetings.
- All support positions required a minimum of a BS degree; some require a MS, MD, or Ph.D.
- At least 5 years of relevant of experience years in the field of human subject protection and policy development.
- The education, skills and relevant years of experience required for each support position are consistent with those identified as the minimum requirements for the labor categories specified in the contract.