We are looking for a full-time mental health therapist to provide services in Northwest Arkansas public schools in the Berryville/Eureka Springs areas.
This position would include a generous sign-on bonus, a substantial salary, excellent full-time employee benefits, paid time-off, and a culture that values your well-being and work/life balance.
- Collaborate with school counselors in coordinating student support including access to community resources.
- Provide clinical assessments and interventions for students and families.
- Provide individual, group, and family therapy.
- Consult with school personnel in order to assist students.
- Serve as a liaison among all schools within their assigned feeder pattern in order to provide services to all members of a family.
- Provisionally Licensed Professional Counselor; PLPC
- Licensed Associate Counselor ; LAC
- Licensed Professional Counselor ; LPC
- Licensed Masters Social Worker; LMSW
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker; LCSW
- Provisionally Licensed Psychologist; PLP
- Licensed Psychologist
- PsyD/PhD (doctorate level)
- ability to speak spanish preferred but not required
Apply at: www.burrellcenter.com/careers
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org