Jr. Workforce Analyst – Brilliant Earth, Denver
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Time, The Knot, Forbes, and Refinery29, among many other media outlets. We are a group of dedicated team members with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of collaboration, respect and encouragement is fostered by frequent team events, cross-departmental meetings and celebrating our wins, big and small. Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees, check out our profile on the Muse!
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
The Jr Workforce Analyst will assist with schedule planning of our team of dedicated Customer Experience Concierges, responsible for delivering exceptional service to Brilliant Earth customers. This is a hands-on, detail-oriented role that requires a desire to dive into resource allocation, analysis and scheduling, to ensure we best utilize our greatest resource – our people. You will be involved in process improvements to better serve our customers and improve operational effectiveness. As the team’s Jr Workforce Analyst, you will have the opportunity to help shape the customer experience and have a direct impact on the growth of the company. The ideal candidate will be able to work a Sunday – Thursday, 10 AM – 7 PM MST schedule.
- Manage changes to scheduling to ensure adequate daily resource coverage and analyze PTO submissions and approve/deny based on their effect on operations.
- Monitor interval data using telecom, chat, CRM and provide recommendations to the customer experience team to meet desired service level standards.
- Responsible for assisting with intraday reporting to the business.
- Communicate with management and operations team to ensure compliance with company standards.
- Monitor attendance and schedule adherence, and assist with Concierge hiring plan
- Assist with process management requests for modifications of scheduling events (meetings/training, one on ones etc.).
- Communicate and work with staff members, management, and Human Resources.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree, or equivalent, preferred
- Proven track record of high performance in a fast-paced call center or sales environment
- Past experience with resource allocation, real time adherence and workforce scheduling
- Highly organized with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes
- Motivated self-starter with high efficiency work style
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
The targeted budget for this position is $45-55K. This compensation budget range may be adjusted at any time at the discretion of the company.
As a full-time, temporary employee, Brilliant Earth offers a competitive, robust benefits package. As a full-time Brilliant Earth employee, you can choose to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(k) plan with matching contribution, commuter benefits and an employee discount on our products. Employees of Brilliant Earth have access to an Employee Assistance Program which includes mental health counseling, and can participate in regular wellness events led by the culture team.
Brilliant Earth recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion on our team, as we work together to reinvent fine jewelry in a thoughtful and modern way. At Brilliant Earth, we celebrate each other – our successes, the lessons along the way, and the unique perspectives each individual brings to our team. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations.