Are you passionate about putting your skills toward improving healthcare?
Are you looking to make a positive difference in the lives of patients and their families?
Do you want to be part of a dynamic and energetic team working alongside executive leadership to shape the future of Brigham Health and Mass General Brigham?
Join our team of internal consultants and project managers that care deeply about solving problems that measurably impact our strategic direction.
- Coordinate the implementation of a broad range of strategic and operational initiatives from the Care Continuum Management (CCM) department
- Work directly with the hospital and CCM executive leadership to support the execution of their prioritized initiatives
- Deliver project management support including project scoping, development and documentation of plans and timelines, and communicating progress towards goals to various audiences
- Work in partnership with workgroups, steering committees, and clinical and administrative leaders to develop solutions and move key initiatives forward
- Report to the Director of Strategy Implementation within the Department of Analytics, Planning, Strategy, and Improvement (APSI)
- Work both on site and from home, as required by the initiatives supported
- Able to perform with a high level of independence and good judgment
- Skilled at researching, analyzing and synthesizing information as well as learning and applying new content
- Adept at planning and prioritizing project team work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals in a complex environment
- Adept at building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives and goals
- An effective verbal and written communicator
- Resilient in recovering from setbacks and skilled at developing solutions to overcome obstacles
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA, MHA or MPH preferred
- At least 5 years progressive work experience as a consultant or project manager in healthcare
- Experience working in a hospital and/or similar academic medical center environment preferred
- Exceptional judgment and discretion in interacting with senior management, clinicians, and clinical leaders on sensitive political and confidential issues
Success in this role is judged based on the quality of facilitation and support provided in the following areas:
- Consistent, coordinated and thorough project management
- Design, implementation and periodic progress updates
- High quality presentations
- Design and execution of planning activities and decision-making required to implement key priorities
- Learning and applying adequate content expertise and skill related to the initiative to move projects forward