As a Chemical & Process Engineer, you will:
- Play a vital role throughout a number of stages in our world-class projects
- Aiding our manufacturing and production teams by supervising day-to-day operations, evaluating unit targets, balance unit operations
- Support and optimize operating process plants or facilities and working closely with other areas involved in the business
- Use your sound foundation across the wider engineering platform so that we can integrate with many areas of our business
Are you ready to ignite your potential with BP?Taking on the role as Chemical & Process Engineer means designing projects and supervising plant development to ensure the reliability of our refining technologies. Alongside a strong technical degree in Chemical Engineering, that means having a global view for wide-scale projects or a sharp eye for detail to aid in more niche roles in a specific refining process area.
- Must have cumulative and major GPA of 3.2 or higher
- No sponsorship is available for this role.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree
- Majoring in Chemical Engineering
- Graduating in December 2020 through May 2021
At bp, we support our people to learn and grow in a diverse and exciting environment. We believe that our team is strengthened by diversity. We are committed to encouraging an inclusive environment in which everyone is respected and treated fairly.
Our Chemical & Process engineers have the opportunity for hands-on experience working on real projects that deliver tangible benefits and measurable results. You will work alongside our highly qualified and professional colleagues. We will give you a sound foundation across the wider engineering field so that you can comfortable specialize in Process Design, Process Safety, Project Development, Operations, Commercial or numerous Leadership roles.
At bp, we are #oneteam, so the safety of each member of our community is of the utmost importance to us. Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home and as a result we have implemented a virtual hiring process and are onboarding new hires remotely.
About BP type :
Production & Operations
About BP :
This is the place to truly drive change. Our people develop hydrocarbon resources, deliver projects, operate refineries as well as oil and gas production assets.
Join us and make a difference by:
• making our production and operations safer and more standardised
• driving quicker reduction of our carbon emissions
• growing cash returns and delivering improved reliability and optimisation
• maximising efficiency through sharing resources
• accelerating the digital transformation of our operating assets
• developing our people faster, leveraging the scale of P&O
• building greater integration and collaboration in service of our purpose
bp.com #tag :
Legal Disclaimer :
If you are selected for a position in the United States, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test(and alcohol screening/medical examination if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process. The drug screen requires a hair test for which BP must be able to obtain a sufficient hair sample for analysis (~4 cm/1 ½” scalp, or > 2 cm/¾” body – arms & armpits/legs/chest)
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, BP is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard for race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, military status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other protected group status. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us or have one of your representatives contact us at BPUSApplicationAssis@bp.com; or by telephone at 281.366.1999.
BP is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. View our policy statement