We seek a candidate who is passionate about joining our growing Online MBA team! The Senior Program Coordinator position at the Boston University Questrom School of Business is the face of the Online MBA (OMBA) front office. This role will report directly to the Assistant Dean, Online MBA to lead all customer service and reception area operations for the OMBA Center as well as to conduct and coordinate the selection, processing, supervision, and assignment of work-study staff in a high-traffic and sophisticated environment. This position requires knowledge of the program and all its services and will provide general support to these inquiries including understanding and answering broader questions about University resources, explaining University and Questrom policies and procedures, and making referrals where appropriate. Furthermore, this position will process all paperwork and documentation related to the financials of the Center and will work with the Assistant Dean to monitor and control the budget of the Center. The candidate will also serve as the primary administrative support to the Center staff.
The Questrom School of Business believes that the cultural and social diversity of our faculty, staff, and students is vitally important to the distinction and excellence of our research and academic programs. To that, we are especially eager to have join our ranks a colleague who supports our institutional commitment to ensuring BU is inclusive, equitable, diverse, and a place where all constituents can thrive. The Questrom School of Business seeks to continue diversifying our faculty, student and staff ranks, recognizing that diversity of experience and thought deepens the intellectual endeavor.
- Two years of college or equivalent, B.A./B.S. preferred
- One to three years of related experience in administrative support and process management
- Ability to prioritize, prove initiative and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to interpret Online MBA policies, such as service eligibility and authorization, which requires the ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Demonstrated responsibility for the appropriate management of confidential information
- Ability to handle constant interruptions from various constituencies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and Project Management software
- A cover letter is required with the application
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.