THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL SALES ROLE BASED IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. WE NEED SOMEONE WHO LOVES TO SELL, THAT ISN’T SCARED OF A LITTLE HARD WORK, AND WHO IS DRIVEN TO SUCCEED!
- As a Field Sales Rep, you will demonstrate Diablo’s superior power tool accessories in-store for end users, associates, and merchandisers
- Maintain Diablo’s product bays to specific planograms
- Build relationship with in-store associates and merchandisers to capture extra retail space
- Train associates and merchandisers on Diablo products through product knowledge sessions
- Plan, prepare, and execute special events
Region: Southern California
- Bachelor’s Degree is required for this position.
- Effective communication with corporate staff, sales organization & customers.
- Basic Product Knowledge, power tools and accessories is preferred, but not necessary.
- Basic understanding of sales strategies, processes and approaches.
- Intermediate computer Program proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Skype, etc).
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Will travel as necessary; the position will involve up to 50% travel, primarily throughout Southern California.
- Must reside in the region the role supports