▪ Provides individual, group, and family therapy.
▪ Participates in interdisciplinary treatment planning.
▪ Evaluates data to identify causes of problems of individuals and to determine advisability of counseling or may refer to other specialists or institutions.
▪ Conducts counseling or therapeutic interviews to assist individuals to gain insight into personal problems, define goals, and plan action reflecting interests, abilities, and needs.
▪ Provides occupational, educational, and other information to enable individuals to formulate realistic educational and vocational plans.
▪ Follows up results of counseling to determine reliability and validity of treatment used.
▪ Documents in medical record according to requirements of company and regulatory agencies.
▪ Provides crisis intervention consultation.
▪ May be required to provide a minimum number of hours weekly, as specified by supervisor or director.
▪ May teach various educational classes (parenting, domestic violence, anger management, etc.) and provide on-site therapy.
▪ Participates in program development and staff in-services.
▪ Performs administrative functions consistent with the needs of the program.
▪ Participates in scheduled meetings and training as required.
▪ Supervises client care and ensures physical and emotional safety.
▪ Ensures the appropriate utilization and teaching of course curriculum.
▪ Conducts assigned therapeutic training of instructors.
▪ Conducts and directs program-specific experiential group activities as assigned.
● This role is Tuesday through Saturday. (If all sessions and groups are completed for the week, can use Saturday to complete remaining paperwork off-site)
● Participate in co-therapy/co-lead groups with Primary Therapist
● 2 hour-long groups and 1 hour-long individual session per client
● Attend adventure or expedition with group (Thursdays/Fridays)
● Staff coaching/training and pulling staff into therapy sessions as needed
● Weekly supervision
● Attend weekly clinical meetings and monthly all staff meetings
● Facilitate and process equine therapy during week and at family spark
● Ensure group is seen a minimum of 4 days per week by a therapist
● Provide on-call coaching and support Thursday evening to Sunday morning
● Weekly progress notes
● Weekly updates to Primary Therapist
● Update risk tracking forms for client safety levels
● Academic support for students
● Sign off on weekly goals
● Treatment plans and discharge plans
● Participate in family spark including, family session, sculpting and prepping client as feasible