WHO WE ARE:
Bidtellect is an industry leader in the delivery of Content-Driven Marketing. We have built and continue to build upon a state-of-the-art advertising and content distribution platform that is revolutionizing the way that people consume content.
By creating a platform focused on delivering a consumer-focused digital advertising technology seamlessly integrating native advertising into every channel of content consumption, including web, app, and branded content, Bidtellect is changing the user experience and performance of digital advertising.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Just graduated with a Computer Science degree or another certificate program? Looking for an opportunity to apply your newly acquired knowledge? We’re looking for highly motivated and bright individuals that are early in their development careers. You will contribute to our multitude of web APIs and automation frameworks. As your experience grows, so will your opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
You will be working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain our web and test automation framework applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Participate in the agile development process, attend daily standups and project planning and design sessions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues as necessary.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Provide support to business users.
- Adhere to good development principles, set standards, and quality processes.
- Sizing work and adhering to deliverable timelines.
- Contribute to feature and product development.
- Contribute to technical documentation.
- Contribute to our test automation framework.
- Support deployment of releases.
- Learn our platform and systems
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related certificate programs.
- Energetic, self-motivated problem solver who works well in a team.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Good understanding of relational database design and querying concepts.
- Familiarity with version control concepts.