WHO WE ARE:
Bidtellect is an industry leader in delivery of Content-Driven Marketing. We have built and continue to build upon a state-of-the-art advertising and content distribution platform that is revolutionizing the way that people consume content.
By creating a platform focused on delivering a consumer-focused digital advertising technology seamlessly integrating native advertising into every channel of content consumption, including web, app, and branded content, Bidtellect is changing the user experience and performance of digital advertising.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Confident and curious individuals that are prepared to help define, evangelize and embody the company’s quality initiatives. Candidates for this position want to make an impact, love discovering and resolving issues, and like to have fun while doing so.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Collaborating with requesters to ensure clear requirements and specifications for projects
- Working with developers to deliver features with as few issues as possible
- Providing stakeholders with the product information needed to make the best decisions
- Collecting feedback from end users to drive continuous improvement
- Plan, execute and analyze manual and automated tests to understand the dynamics of our real-time bidding and other Products.
- Communicate testing results to various business stakeholders.
- Apply testing techniques to improve the quality of our Products.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the automation framework and automated tests
- Write internal technical FAQs and external user How-To documentation for new and existing product features.
- Participate in shaping the vision of Products on the Bidtellect platform and drive high-visibility projects.
- Work with and mentor interns and junior Quality Team members and help grow the team.
- Eagerly explore the dark corners of our systems in order to provide as much information as possible for decision makers.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Tenacity, Scrupulousness, Fearlessness, Fortitude.
- Experience in complex manual testing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adherence to the iterative product development philosophy.
- Enthusiasm to learn new technologies, testing techniques, and create improvements in our products.
- Comfort in working on an agile, distributed team(s) across multiple locations.
- Ability to deliver information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight.
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic.
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
- (Nice to have) BS in Computer Science.
- (Nice to have) Familiarity with relational databases and querying (MSSQL, mySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.).
- (Nice to have) Familiarity with Big Data platforms (e.g. Hadoop, Hive, Vertica).
- (Nice to have) Experience with behavioral targeting and online advertising / marketing.
- (Nice to have) Startup experience.