The Territory Sales Manager position reports to the VP of Marketing. This position is responsible for business development and sale of CBD products to distributors, manufacturers, and retailer companies as well as business development and sales to grocery, drug, convenience, and alternate CPG channels within the state of Florida. Work performed will include customer focused sales for branded, private label and control brand products with representing Beneficial Blends, LLC in a most favorable light.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Meet annual sales plan goals provided by management.
· Primary point of contact to buyers from distributors & assigned retail accounts that are responsible for purchase of CBD products in the CPG grocery, mass, alternative channels within the state of Florida.
· Broker Manager responsibilities to include contract negotiations and liason communications between broker & Beneficial Blends, LLC.
· Responsible for business development in grocery/mass/alternative and distributor channel customers including but not limited to attendance and exhibiting at trade shows as needed.
· Travel to customers for on site meetings to present item offerings and build business partner relationships.
· Develop necessary analysis and PowerPoint presentations for delivering to assigned customers to grow overall sales of Beneficial Blends, LLC.
· Lead efforts to identify Category influence plans to secure best possible product offerings that are high growth and/or viable for customers. Also, using category influence for maximizing proper shelf merchandising for Beneficial Blends LLC items.
· Support new volume and replenishment activities with customer by following up on a regular basis for new and reorder needs, then working with internal forecasting team member to communicate needed volume.
· Complete post-promotional or post sell in analysis to measure effectiveness of products or programs sold.
· Work closely with Project Manager, Sales Finance, Transportation and Sourcing team members to ensure on time launch of projects, quotes, sales and order processing.
· Sales forecasting and planning for assigned customers and channels.
· Outside business development sales skills to maintain current customer relationships and build new relationships internally with team members and with new potential customers.
· Accountability skills: Taking ownership of your accounts and treat as if you owned the business. Takes ownership of challenges and finds solutions/problem solving that are acceptable to the company’s prosperity. Understands and accepts consequences of decisions made.
· Excellent analytical skills to understand and report weekly sales data and the profit and loss statements for items offered.
· Excellent interpersonal skills in order to build relationships with customers. Resolving conflicts or issues honestly and with integrity with our customer partners and with internal team members.
· Excellent communication skills, written & oral to present to buyers within our customer base.
· Sense of urgency skills: Understands and focused on a “sense of urgency” on projects for launch in the branded and private label businesses. Quick response to customers and internal team members to strive for excellence and timely lead times requirements.
· Team work skills that include working well with a diverse group of both Beneficial Blends team members and customer contacts.
QUALIFICATIONS OR EXPERIENCE/TRAINING REQUIRED
· Education: Bachelors Degree in Business or related field preferred
· Experience: Prefer 2-5 years in sale of CBD products or other cutting edge beverage products
· Location – State of Florida, required
· Computer knowledge/experience to include but not limited to: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and internal programs.
· Excellent organizational skills
· This position is an office based position with 40% travel to customers and for trade shows.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- sale of CBD products or other cutting edge beverage products: 2 years (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 25% (Required)
- One location
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place