- Job Title: Fire Protection Engineer – 005
- Location: 1805 N 2nd Street Rogers, AR, 72756 United States
- Employee Type: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create redlines, comments, and mark-ups.
- Apply applicable codes for design.
- Assist in data collection or field verification including code calls, scope trips, or other items as needed.
- Communicate through multiple media with team members, program managers, other disciplines and outside vendors and Clients to obtain necessary information for documents.
- Make decisions with guidance on procedures used during design process and communicate these decisions with other members of the project team.
- Organize and prepare necessary project/program related materials such as reports, travel packets, including stamping/ packaging of documents as needed.
- Participate in process improvement activities/tasks to improve program team’s efficiency.
- Produce project documents based on general guidelines set by Client and Senior Staff.
- Edit specifications within project requirements.
- Perform Fire Protection design under limited supervision in collaboration with the Project team, Program Manager, Senior Team Members, and/or Professional of Record.
- Prepare design calculations and apply engineering fundamentals with minimal supervision.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and tasks, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions and work assignments.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with Clients and co-workers.
- Motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
- Dependable, hard-working and committed to achieving excellence.
- Ability to maintain a professional working environment.
- Team oriented, but self-sufficient.
- Attention to detail.
- Utilize and follow guidelines necessary to complete your responsibilities.
- Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, guides, and coaches Staff to meet high performance standards.
- Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
- Leader whose honesty and integrity provide for effective leadership and optimal business relationships.
- Empowers and inspires team members.
- Visionary for future success of team.
- Handle confidential matters properly.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
- Work environment for this position is in an office.
- Work days of 9 to 12 hours in length, or more, will occur.
- This position may require regular travel to project sites.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Licensed Professional in good standing.
- Proficient in REVIT and AutoCAD platforms.
- Bachelors Degree in a Fire Protection Engineering related field and 4 years of experience in the field of Fire Protection Engineering.
- Experienced in Costworks.
- Specialized experience in the field of Engineering.
- Specialized certification in Engineering related systems. [ADA, LEED, etc.]
- Skilled professional that has extensive experience and competence in the Fire Protection discipline.
Interested candidates should apply online at: https://secure4.saashr.com/ta/6152836.careers?CareersSearch