Bechtel Plant Machinery, Inc. (BPMI) is seeking supply chain professionals to begin work in the third or fourth quarter of 2021 or early 2022. We have positions available for recent graduates as well as experienced personnel.
Qualified individuals are needed to develop, monitor, and execute provisioning plans for components and repair parts, and solve problems which arise. Individuals will need to team and communicate orally and in writing with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform analysis of logistical information pertaining to components, repair parts, plant configurations/modifications, and associated supply chains and inventories.
- Utilize automated logistics systems, and work with computer system users, engineers, buyers, programmers and budgeting personnel to design, develop, and implement new systems, or to improve existing systems.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills are required for developing formal written proposals and documentation, conducting training, and coordinating and leading business meetings.
- Create and maintain service part logistical data in accordance with government approved specifications, requirements, and algorithms.
- Interface with engineering, supply chain, financial, and contract personnel to develop applicable service part logistical characteristics that ensure the correct inventory is maintained where needed and at the correct levels.
- Analyze deviations to in-process or delivered products to assess the technical acceptability of the service parts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business (Information Systems, Business Administration, Business Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Interdisciplinary Business with Engineering Studies, or equivalent) from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred for recent college graduates
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and technical specifications is preferred.
- Strong analytical, communication, organization, and time management skills are required.
- Individuals must display attention to detail.
- Must be a U.S. citizen due to government security clearance requirements. In order to work at BPMI, applicants must complete a Federal background investigation and be granted a security clearance.
BPMI is a prime contractor for the United States Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program (NNPP). We are a project engineering organization responsible for providing design, manufacturing, and procurement management for the fabrication, testing, delivery, installation, and field support of high quality nuclear power plant components for installation in submarines and aircraft carriers.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive Health Care, Dental, and Vision
- Defined Contribution Retirement Plans
– 401(k) Plan with company match
– Capital Accumulation Plan (CAP) with company contribution
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 9/80 work schedule option
- Competitive Vacation and Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing Education and Training
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.