Attention New Grads!!!
Are you looking to build a career with a stable and successful company? Are you ambitious, creative, personable, resourceful and hard working? Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and work in the warehouse one day and in the office the next? Do you have a strong desire to be a leader in the distribution and building materials industry? We are a growing organization looking to develop top talent to fuel our continued successful growth.
Beacon Building Products is one of the largest distributors of residential and non-residential roofing and complementary building products in North America. Beacon currently has over 500 locations in 50 US states and 6 Canadian provinces and more than 6,000 employees. We are known throughout the building supply industry for having quality people, quality service and quality building products. Beacon Building Products is publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock market under the symbol BECN. In June of 2006 Beacon Building Products was named to the NASDAQ Global Select Market. Beacon is a FORTUNE 500 company.
Built on a solid foundation of prior success, our Distribution Leadership Program (DLP) provides training, development opportunities and guidance for DLP participants to advance into sales or management positions in 18-24 months from their entry date into the program. The program is designed to teach via a mentoring program. Participants need to be high performers with the willingness to relocate within our geographic footprint for development and career opportunities. Participants must demonstrate leadership qualities, be flexible and be eager to drive a forklift one day, and present to the leadership team the next!
As a DLP, you’ll receive a customized learning and training plan that will enable you to learn our business from the ground up. You’ll learn how to run a multi-million dollar business while developing a strategy for continued growth. You’ll have the opportunity to work with people as motivated and driven as you and you’ll be empowered to influence change from your first day on the job. We offer a competitive compensation package and an outstanding benefits package including a 401(k) Plan with matching company contributions.
· Will have graduated within two years of obtaining a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution with a major in Business, Management, Supply Chain, Marketing, or a related field of study.
· Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
· Strong problem solving and creative skills.
· The ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis.
· Strong ability to work in changing environment and see through complexity.
· Ability to effectively communicate with and influence all levels of the organization and help drive change.
· Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word tools.
· Willingness to relocate within the company’s geographic footprint.
· Authorization to work in the United States.
BEACON is an Equal Opportunity Employer