BBI Logistics offers transportation solutions including, but not limited to truckload, intermodal, LTL, expedited, purchase order consolidation, route optimization, cold storage, and disaster response. As a part of our support team, you will act as the lifeline between our sales team and transportation partners.
What you’ll be doing.
· Handle a high volume of inbound and outbound phone calls, ensuring pick up and deliveries are on schedule.
· Build relationships with carriers and customers to understand needs and ensure an excellent customer service experience.
· Responsible for the coordination, scheduling, and planning of customer freight shipments.
· Analyze and negotiate rates with carriers based on current market prices.
· Update Account Managers on any issues that arise throughout and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
· Ensure all proper paperwork is received for billing.
· Work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
· Document and manage all tasks in our internal systems.
· Respond to customers efficiently, thoroughly, and professionally.
What we’re looking for.
· High School Diploma. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· 2+ years of relevant, customer service experience.
· Self-motivated with a strong desire to meet customer needs.
· Desire for a long-term career with a fast-growing company.
· Transportation industry knowledge and experience is a plus.
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.