Work together with Team Lead in the development of future engineered products (new versions of Exacta, various automation and device integration with Exacta, Dynamics AX and other ERP system integration into Exacta, new functionality within Exacta – vision systems, voice-controlled Exacta, embedded software, etc.) This software will provide our distribution and manufacturing customers a competitive advantage
General Job Duties
· Work with Team on the delivery of projects with high quality on multiple concurrent projects.
· Develop, debug, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
· Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
· Package and support deployment of releases.
· Create and maintain deployment environments
· Verify results of nightly builds and unit tests. Work to correct any issues with these builds
· Work closely with Quality Assurance Team to resolve day to day deployment environment related issues
· Maintain and enhance the automated build, deploy and release process built
· Receive information on issues from our support team and work with the support team to resolve customer issues
· Work on recreating the issues and determining best course of action to solve the issue for the customer
Superior Performance Objectives
· Ability to support or rewrite legacy Microsoft technologies such as ASP.NET, REST, and MVC v1 thru 4
· Proficiency with C++, COM, Mocking Frameworks and Debugging tools
· Knowledge of source control with TFS/Git including setting up solutions, publishing, CI, branching/merging
· Experience with database development including relational database design and ORM technologies
· Knowledge and application of object-oriented design principles
· A deep understanding of development patterns and prior experience with implementation
· Deep understanding of coding techniques which contribute to the reliability, maintainability, readability, simplicity, performance, and testability of software
· A good understanding of IT environments including networking, server technologies, databases, security and performance
· Knowledge of various Software Product Installer Authoring Tools Nullsoft Scriptable Install System (NSIS), Windows Installer XML (WIX)
· Experience and proficiency in the day-to-day practicalities of Software Development methodologies such as Scrum, Waterfall and Kanban
· Software development qualifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional Developer
· College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline with strong academic performance or equivalent experience
· Experience using C#, .NET Framework, T-SQL, SQL Server, and ASP.NET MVC
· In depth knowledge and experience with core Microsoft .Net technologies including: WCF, WPF, WF, LINQ and EF
· Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
· Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
· Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
· Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
· Must be eligible to work in the USA long term without sponsorship.
Bastian Solutions, a Toyota Advanced Logistics company, is an independent material handling and robotics system integrator providing automated solutions for distribution, manufacturing, and order fulfillment centers around the world. Our team specializes in consulting, system design, project management, maintenance, and installation, while sourcing the best equipment and automation technology. We take great pride in providing exceptional service and flexibility to our customers.
In addition to exciting work at a growing company, we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match
- Vacation/Holiday Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Volunteer Work
- Professional Associations, Conferences and Subscriptions
- Company Meetings & Events
Bastian Solutions does not work outside recruiting agencies. No solicitation phone calls please.