– Identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs, by researching industries in need of Barlop’s products and services. Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, emails, and social media. Listening to client’s wishes and concerns and setting up meetings with potential clients and passing leads to Senior Sales Representatives in the territory.
Prospecting New accounts using Barlop Resources ( networking groups, lists)
- Phone, email, outside cold calling
- social media presence
- Attending Monthly Networking events to build relationships with other businesses
Generate sales among client accounts including but not limited to:
o A4 & A3 Hardware/ Printers/MFP’s/Shredders/Folders/Electronic White Boards.
o Obtain leads for Telephone system solutions (VoiP)
o Managed Network Services (MNS)
o Managed Print Services (MPS)
· Supplies for all products Barlop sells.
· Cross selling Barlop low –mid equipment solution product line.
· Identify High End product solutions: send lead to Sales Manager to assign to Territory Sales Rep.
· Dormant accounts in our CRM but not being on worked on by any other rep.
· New Accounts around miami-dade and Broward
Preferred Lender List within our CRM
· Healthcare accounts
· Legal (America Bar Association).
Local Chamber Barlop participates in:
· Chambers of Commerce / Local Networking groups
o Doral, Kendall, Coral Gables, Downtown Miami, Hialeah Miami Lakes
o ALA, ABA, LBA, to name a few