Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do feel as you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
The Sales Research Associate will be responsible for researching, identifying and assessing new and existing qualified accounts for Account Executives. The SRA will manage data integrity in Salesforce, keep information up-to-date, research news stories, and monitor feeds and alerts for qualified accounts. The SRA will also identify proper contacts and update/maintain contact information on qualified accounts, along with scheduling follow up tasks for Account Executives. The SRA will coordinate with their AE counterparts to determine the accounts that require research and prospecting activities to secure additional qualified opportunities. An implicit responsibility of the Sales Research Associate is to have the ability to identify prospects that are a match for Bandwidth’s product offerings.
What You’ll Do:
- Research and pre-qualify prospective organizations; identify decision-makers and key influencers
- Responsible for meeting an assigned researched sales lead quota monthly
- Validate and maintain contact info of prospects and review accounts for ideal customer profile fit; set tasks in SFDC CRM for high-value leads identified from internet research and lead scoring mechanisms
- Research prospects and clients for job changes/other trigger events and schedule follow up tasks for Sales team
- Outgoing phone calls may be required to qualify prospective clients to gather information
- Analyze conversion of new or existing assigned accounts and adjust efforts accordingly
What You Need:
- An entrepreneurial spirit, passionate about what you do, enthusiastic, competitive, disciplined, self-motivated, hands-on, with a strong work ethic
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Excellent listening skills, ability to learn and adapt to new concepts and technologies
- Recent grad looking to venture into the SaaS sales industry
- Ability to identify trends/opportunities and apply new information as it relates to improving processes
THE WHOLE PERSON PROMISE:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Corporate chaplains, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership with shuttle service available for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, Bandwidthcares.