Project managers are responsible for the planning and coordination of construction projects. They provide expertise in their ability to negotiate project specifications, increasing efficiency, and therefore value for the client. They participate in scheduling, overseeing construction, and cost management of projects, as well as coordinating subcontractors to deliver throughout the construction process. As a niche company, Aslan Construction may require Project Managers to engage in supplemental duties as necessary to ensure the successful completion of projects.
The Project Manager position is a full-time, salaried position with benefits including health and dental insurance, 401k, and paid time off. Compensation to be $80,000-120,000, commensurate with experience.
The ideal candidate:
- Successfully manages aspects of the project such as timelines, resources, requirements, deadlines, and is able to appropriately respond to unexpected events.
- Has knowledge of the process of planning, monitoring, and adjusting the expenses involved in the project in order to achieve cost efficiency.
- Is familiar with the products, brands, and suppliers active in the construction field.
- Uses logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions or approaches to a problem and implement effective solutions.
- Is able to convey information effectively to others.
- Confers with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, or construction issues as they arise.
- Is able to effectively inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes or other regulations.
- May have experience preparing and submitting budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
- Familiarity with programs such as Asta, P6, Procor, and EADOCS, Microsoft suite, G Suite, and Dropbox are preferred but not required.
- Ability to pass a drug screen, physical, and background check
- Willingness to travel to job sites throughout the state of Colorado and potentially into adjacent states.
- 2+ years of experience in project management (experience in water/wastewater construction preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, engineering degree preferred