The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for marketing and driving demand and growth of a company’s product, and they are held accountable for their successes. This position is responsible for creating and building the customer base, bringing in revenue, and most importantly, achieve organizational goals and continue to increase company revenues.
- Pinpoint ways to penetrate new markets
- Develop and implement new strategies to expand the customer base
- Create new ways to bring in revenue and make the company profitable
- Coordinate and grow business through email marketing program.
- Design and update marketing materials
- Update the website, social mediate platforms, and supplier programs.
- Develop and support creative development of promotional materials and marketing program, including advertising, trades shows and database management
- Oversee vendor development program
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing. MBA preferred
- Wholesale distribution experience, electronic component industry preferred.
- B2B Marketing experience and working with suppliers and vendors.
- Experience with creating supplier programs, social media platforms, database management, website management, tradeshows, and ads.
- Experience with Email marketing programs and Google AdWords
- Excellent marketing skills
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Proficient with implementing new strategies.
- Able to travel when necessary.
- Market Knowledge
- Base Salary + Bonus Opportunities
- 100% Employer Paid Health & Dental Insurance
- Dynamic Culture Plus many other benefits such as Company Outings, Team Building events, etc.